Share Savings Account
Competitive interest paid quarterly, no monthly service charges, and accounts insured to at least $100,00.
* $1.00 minimum deposit
* No monthly service charge.
* Dividend (interest) rate based on quarter-end earnings.
* $100.00 minimum balance for a full quarter to earn dividend.
Money Market Plus Account
The Southwest 66 MoneyMarket Plus Account includes three withdrawals by check each month plus office transactions. Competitive interest rate is compounded monthly, and there is no penalty for withdrawals or for closing your account.
* $1,500 to open and maintain.
* Minimum deposits $100.
* Minimum withdrawals $100.
* Variable rate - subject to change monthly.
Certificates of Deposit
Southwest 66 Credit Union offers a range of fixed-rate Certificates of Deposit. Competitive interest rates are subject to weekly change.
* From 6 to 36 month fixed-rate certificates.
* Rate schedules available upon request.
* Low minimum deposit required.
* Interest rate and compounding is determined by term of certificate.
* Renewal is subject to rates at prevailing maturity.
* Penalty may apply for early withdrawal.
Just $25 opens an IRA share account that earns competitive rates compounded quarterly. We also offer fixed rate IRA Certificates of Deposit. With no maintenance fee, this account is an ideal way to save and possibly lock in tax advantages. Subject to all Federal IRA guidelines and restrictions.
Stork Club Account
A free gift to new babies of the Southwest 66 family - Southwest 66 Credit Union deposits $25 to open an account for any member's new baby. All you have to do is supply the child's social security number before age six months. Funds must remain in the account for a minimum of two years.